Friday, April 10, 2015

NERGC Next Week

It is still not too late to attend the NERGC in Providence, RI. We received our syllabus this week so that we know the schedule. You can always come just for one day if the entire conference would be too much.

They are offering some special lectures for those who are new to genealogy and there are also plenty of information being offered for the more experienced genealogist. We all look forward to the vendors and the society fair.

I hope to see you there but if not, I will try to bring back some new information to share. I hope you have been using the information I am sharing to at least take a stab at doing your own genealogy. I am on a high right now from my new information finds and that will keep me enthusiastic for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment